Stretch marks or risk of stretch marks:
• Excessive weight
ASTRIAE is formulated to promote an improvement in the appearance and colour of existing stretch marks.
ASTRIAE does not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicone, hormones, phthalates or mineral oil and is dermatologically tested.
- Centella Asiatica
- Algae Ascophyllum nodosum
- Silicon algae Odontella aurita
- Organic rose hip, apricot and jojoba oil
- Organic aloe vera and shea butter
- Vitamins B5 and E
• Helps to strengthen the skin
• Moisturises and softens
• Helps to firm and protect skin
Ascophyllum nodosum alga: Ascophyllum nodosum (also known as knotted kelp) is a large brown alga (Phaeophyceau family) rich in fucoidans. It is found mainly in the rocky areas of the Atlantic coasts, the English Channel and the North Sea. The alga used in Astriae is collected by hand on the island of Ushant in an environment that is very pure because it is far removed from any industrial or agricultural pollution. Ascophyllum nodosum contains fucoidans, which are sulphated polysaccharides with anti-inflammatory properties1,2,3.
Ingredients : Aqua, Sommondsia chinensis seed oil*, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Dicaprylyl ether, Rosa moschata seed oil*, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Parfum, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Persea gratissima oil*, Asiaticoside, Tocopherol, Levulinic acid, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid, Odontella aurita extract, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Citric acid, Sodium levulinate, Dehydroacetic acid, Terpineol.
1. Hee Jung Moon and all. Effect of Costaria costata fucoidan on expression of matrix métalloproteinase-1 promoter, mRNA, and protein. Journal of natural products ISSN 0163-3864 CODEN JNPRDF, 2009, vol.72, n°10, pp.1731-1734.
2. Bo L and all. Fucoidan: structure and bioactivity. Molecules.13: 1671-95.2008.
3. Senni K and all. Fucoidan a sulfated polysaccharide from brown algae is a potent modulator of connective tissue proteosis. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2006 Jan 1; 445(1):56-64.
For existing stretch marks: 2 applications per day by massaging lightly into affected areas (stomach, breasts*, hips) for 3 to 6 months.
For preventive use: 1-2 applications per day, massaging lightly into the areas concerned.
Pregnant women can start applying ASTRIAE from the beginning of their pregnancy and continue during nursing.
*Excluding nipple area
Tube of 125 ml
EAN code: 3401398366223
Laboratoire Jaldes products are sold in pharmacies.
The TRIMAN logo indicates that all Laboratoire Jaldes products comply with Decree 2014-1577 of 23 December 2014 concerning the common marking of recyclable products subject to waste-sorting.